We offer Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy (TPLO) for a fixed price.
Weight of dog:
Less than 35 kg: £3,950 (inc VAT)
35 – 50 kg: £4,300 (inc VAT)
50+ kg: £4,500 (inc VAT)
Bilateral: £5950 (inc VAT)
X-Ray RE-C: £495 (inc VAT)
What does our service include?
- Experience and reassurance
- An orthopaedic department with experience of over 4,000 TPLO surgeries. Experience counts and we have consistently excellent outcomes and a very low complication rate.
- Specialist treatment
- Specialist-led anaesthesia, including meticulous pre-operative assessment, intraoperative monitoring and perioperative management
- Targeted femoral and sciatic nerve blocks for unrivalled analgesia
- Specialist-led radiographic evaluation using direct digital radiography
- Specialist theatre nurses
- Specialist nursing in wards with 24 hour care provided by on-site veterinary surgeon and nurses
- Sophisticated and cutting edge operating equipment
- High quality (Synthes) implants utilising locking technology
- Access and support
We provide an Orthopaedic service 24 hours a day, every day of the year and do not rely on visiting surgeons.
Someone is always available to speak to owners and veterinary surgeons to answer their questions or concerns.
Please note that, because follow-up examinations (including radiographs) may be performed either at Davies Veterinary Specialists or the primary veterinary practice, these are not included in the fixed fee and will be charged separately and in addition.
For further information, please call a member of our Orthopaedic team on 01582 883950.
Linnaeus Veterinary Limited trading as Davies Veterinary Specialists 01582 883950
©2020 Davies Veterinary Specialists