Bella the Labrador Retriever’s Emergency Endoscopy
Labrador Retriever puppy Bella was referred to our Internal Medicine service after she swallowed an open safety pin.
Chubby is referred with megaoesophagus
Following a referral to our Internal Medicine service, our Veterinary Nursing team helped Chubby learn how to eat again after he was diagnosed with megaoesphagus caused by myasthenia gravis.
Coco the Schnauzer survives life-threatening hornet stings
A run in with a nest of aggressive hornets caused eight-year-old miniature Schnauzer Coco to suffer a rollercoaster of multiple life-threatening complications.
Dachshund puppy recovers from vitamin D toxicity
Miniature Dachshund puppy Margot recovers from potentially fatal vitamin D toxicity thanks to the Internal Medicine team at Davies Veterinary Specialists.
Daisy’s lockdown treatment for Addison’s disease
Daisy, a six-year-old Labradoodle, was referred to us during lockdown with a relapse of Addison's disease.
Keril the Sphynx Kitten
12-week old Keril the sphynx kitten was referred to Davies Veterinary Specialists as a pro bono case for investigation of a right sided abdominal swelling which he'd had since birth.
Lola’s extrahepatic portosystemic shunt diagnosis
Miniature Dachshund Lola was referred to our Internal Medicine team following episodes of strange behaviour. Read her story and watch our video to learn more about how our team helped her.
Maggie’s IBD lockdown treatment
German pointer Maggie was referred to Davies Veterinary Specialists for a remote consultation during Covid-19 lockdown.
Rolo is diagnosed with primary hypoparathyroidism
When Rolo was referred to our Neurology team following a series of seizures, initial diagnostic tests revealed low blood calcium levels and suggested the cause may not be neurological after all.
Thor the Savannah Cat
Chemotherapy drug used to treat a case of severe inflammatory bowel disease.