21% of households in London own a companion animal, with many having to travel outside the M25 to obtain specialist treatment.
We are committed to working closely with all London veterinary practices to provide the best support, care and advice for their clients and their pets, backed by our continued investment in the latest technology and equipment across all disciplines.
We recognise the importance of providing unbroken specialist care, giving you the complete peace of mind that you can contact one of our clinicians at any time for advice or emergency referral.
Our desire and philosophy is to care for you, your clients and their pets, by providing a friendly, helpful and prompt service. As well as accepting the care of your clients and pets, we are happy to provide supportive advice over the telephone and share our experiences and specialist knowledge through our popular and extensive CPD programme.
Your central line to specialist care:
- Call 0207 535 0444 to speak to Davies London staff at our main hospital for case advice, or to request an appointment for your client
- Please note we do not see emergencies in London; for emergency cases we may advise an urgent consultation at Davies in Bedfordshire).
- We will then contact your client to arrange a date and time for the appointment and give them directions, parking and transport options.
- The consultation will normally be with one of our senior specialists.
- The specialist will explain the options for further management and where that may best be performed, with likely prognosis and estimates of costs.
Further minor investigations and treatments may take place in London, but cases requiring hospitalisation will need to be transported to the main Davies hospital in Bedfordshire.
- A free ambulance service is available daily to assist with transport if required.
- Follow up specialist appointments will be in London wherever possible.
- When your patient is discharged, you will receive full written reports and guidance for follow up care at your clinic.